- The King’s Road Privilege Card (the “Privilege Card”) is operated by Cadogan Estates Ltd (company number 5860223) with its registered office at 10 Duke of York Square, London, SW3 4LY (“Cadogan”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) will govern your membership of the Your use and/or registration of the King’s Road Privilege Card (the “card”) constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
- As a member of the Privilege Card scheme, you will be able to receive benefits, discounts and special offers from participating retailers (“Privileges”), which we will post on the King’s Road website.
- The Privileges you have access to may vary from time to time.
Joining the Programme
- To join the Privilege Card scheme, sign up via https://www.kingsroad.co.uk/privileges/
- Privilege Cards can be obtained in both physical or digital form (for use on Apple Pay or Google Wallet) and each member is entitled to one of each only.
- To redeem privileges, you must comply with the membership terms of the scheme and either be;-
- Living in the area*
- A professional working in the area*
- A retailer in the area*
*’the area’ is defined those within the following postcodes (SW1, SW3, SW6, SW7, SW10 & SW11)
- For a list of the retailers who are participating in the Privilege Card, click here. This list may change each month. Not all retailers within the neighbourhood will be part of the Privilege Card at any time, or at all.
Privileges and how to redeem them
- Privileges are subject to availability. It may also be necessary for our participating retailers to make changes to Privileges which have already been published.
- Privileges will be subject to terms and conditions imposed by the participating retailer making the Privilege (for example, closing dates, and exclusions).
- As far as possible, any relevant terms and conditions will be provided alongside the Privilege. To avoid disappointment, please read these carefully before attempting to redeem the Privilege.
- Details of Privileges available to you will be shown on the King’s Road website, and in emails which we send you about the Privilege Card.
- To redeem a Privilege, present your card (either digital or physical) to the participating retailer or restaurant at the point of purchase.
- The Privilege Card is non-transferrable and must be redeemed by the card holder themselves
- You may be prevented from redeeming an Offer if:
- the participating retailer has reason to suspect fraud or misconduct on your part or in the way the Privilege is being used or
- the Privilege was sent to you in error due to a technical fault
Cadogan Responsibility and Liability
- We have no responsibility or liability for:
- the Privileges made by retailers;
- failure of a participating retailer to honour an Privilege; or
- goods or services which you purchase from a retailer using an Privilege or otherwise.
- If an issue arises in relation to any of the points listed above, you should contact the participating retailer directly to resolve the matter
Withdrawal of Privileges
- From time to time, it may be necessary to withdraw Privileges and we might not be able to provide advanced warning of this.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend the Privilege Card at any time at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership of the Privilege Card at our discretion in the event that:
- we terminate the Privilege Card; or
- we reasonably believe that you have failed to comply with these Terms; or
- we reasonably believe you have behaved in a way which is fraudulent, inappropriate or
- where your membership of the Privilege Card is terminated, then from the date of termination you will not be able to redeem Privileges