Tuesday, 17 January 2023 – Monday, 23 January 2023
Celebrate Burns Night with a three-course menu at The Cadogan Arms in partnership with Aberfeldy Single Malt whisky.
The dishes, created by Executive Chef Alex Harper, include Scottish whisky-cured salmon, beremeal bannock, a venison and haggis wellington and a raspberry Cranachan to finish. The winner’s meal and their guest’s will also include two Aberfeldy whisky cocktails and a dram of Aberfeldy 12yo. Sláinte Mhath!
To enter our competition, simply tag someone you’d like to celebrate Burns Night with and follow both @cadoganarmspublichouse and @kingsroad.london on Instagram.
The competition will start on 17 January and end on 22 January 2023.
- The prize is the special 3-course Burns Night menu which includes two whisky cocktails and a dram of Aberfeldy 12 year old Sláinte Mhath for the winner and their guest. (RRP £75 per person)
- The winner must claim their prize at The Cadogan Arms on Wednesday 25 January 2023. The prize cannot be claimed at another date.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash or menu alternative and any additional dishes or drinks ordered will be charged to the winner.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over – and they must follow @cadoganarmspublichouse and @kingsroad.london on Instagram.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Instagram.
- King’s Road will not request entrants click on a third party web link or for any payment details as part of this competition.