Saturday, 1 July 2023 – Thursday, 31 August 2023
Kensington + Chelsea Festival is back and here until the end of August. Amongst a programme of dazzling culture and creativity (the full programme can be found here), the King’s Road will come alive.
Enjoy evening performances of live music along the King’s Road in a special series curated by Chelsea’s much-loved venue, the 606 Club, this August.
Sponsored by Cadogan and the King’s Road Partnership, world-renowned musicians are set to bring some pizzazz to the neighbourhood with pop-up performances every Thursday. From Blues to Brazilian, get ready to groove to the rhythm of talented trumpeters and sensational singers along the King’s Road.
Bring your friends, family and dancing shoes, and create magical memories with us this summer!
Thursday 10 August
- Shireen Francis at Sloane Square, from 5-6.30pm.
- Bruce Adams at Royal Avenue, from 5.45-6.45pm
Thursday 17 August
- Quentin Collins at Duke of York Square, from 5-6.30pm
- Lily Dior at Dovehouse Green, from 5.30-7pm
Thursday 24 August
- Louise Balkwill at Sloane Square, from 5-6.30pm
- Carolina Lelis at Royal Avenue, from 5.30-7pm
Thursday 31 August
- Jo Harrop at Duke of York Square, from 5-6.30pm
- Dino Baptiste at Dovehouse Green, from 5.30-7pm
And it doesn’t stop there, music flows through the King’s Road’s veins. The Pheasantry, home of world class music in one of London’s leading cabaret venues, has a packed programme of performances year-round, featuring Bonnie Langford (16-18 August), a leading lady of musical theatre, and The Untouchables (24 August), set to host ‘A Chicago Blues Party’, amongst others. Elsewhere, The Cadogans Arms are hosting ‘Rose Room Live’, a series of weekly live music in partnership with Casamigos until 24 August – find out more here.