Bluebird, 350 King's Road, London SW3 5UU
Sunday, 24 October 2021
The team at Bluebird love your four-legged friends as much as we do and this October are thrilled to have partnered with their neighbours, Love My Human, to create Doggy Brunch.
On Sunday 24th October, enjoy a two course brunch with a delicious mimosa between 10am-12pm – but on this Sunday, however, your pooch will be the star of the show and will have their very own brunch menu to choose from…
Humans can expect:
- Pastries, granola, yogurt and fruit to share
- Eggs Benedict/Florentine/Royale
- Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, sourdough toast
- Avocado sourdough toast, spinach, green tomato salsa
- Brooklyn praline pancakes, blueberries, whipped cream
- Plus, a mimosa
Doggies can expect:
- Chicken and pumpkin or Fishcake and sweet potato
- Doggy cupcake or doughnut
- Plus, a puppucino
Tickets are £30 per person with an additional £10 per dog (pooch payment will be required up front to pre-order dishes, humans can pay on the day). Find out more and book here.