Bluebird, 350 King's Road, London SW3 5UU
Tuesday, 20 September 2022 – Sunday, 25 September 2022
Will you be joining us for Campari September at Bluebird Chelsea? An exciting line-up of events includes a Paintvine Masterclass (learn how to paint the iconic Campari artwork whilst sipping Negronis) on 26 September, the Cinema Italiano (an exclusive screening of the ‘House of Gucci’ with a Negroni in hand) on 27 September and The Taste of Italy (an evening hosted by Grape & Fig, with a deli board and Campari Spritz to enjoy) on 27 September too.
We are giving you, and a friend, the chance to enjoy Cinema Italiano, accompanied by a Negroni on Tuesday, 27 September. To enter, simply tag the friend you’d like to invite – whether an Italian cinephile or Negroni-nerd, and follow both @bluebirdchelsea and @kingsroad.london on Instagram.
The competition will start on Tuesday 20 September and end on Sunday 25 September 2022. Terms and conditions apply. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions.
- The prize is entry to the screening of ‘House of Gucci’ at Bluebird Chelsea for the winner and their guest. They will also receive a complimentary Negroni each.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for another event or cocktail at Bluebird Chelsea, or for a cash alternative.
- The prize must be claimed on Tuesday 27 September 2022 at 7pm in the Campbell Room at Bluebird Chelsea.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years old or over and follow both @bluebirdchelsea and @kingsroad.london on Instagram.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- King’s Road will not ask for bank details and will not ask entrants to click on third party weblinks to claim their prize.
- To find out more about Campari September at Bluebird Chelsea and to book tickets, click here.